Saturday, April 25, 2009

again

remember this post? i can't seem to get away from these funny kids.

i have this cute little girl in my class who's so prim and proper. she always says yes ma'am and no ma'am, thank you and please, and is basically adorable. earlier this year, we found out-the hard way-that she has stomach issues. yes, that.

anyway, on thursday while my students were working at their desks, we suddenly heard someone let one go. i'm not gonna lie to you-it was big. my aide glanced at this girl, thinking it was her, but when she did that, the girl was already shaking her head.

with eyes as round as saucers and hair swinging back and forth as she shook her head, she exclaimed, "that wasn't me! i take tablets for that..."

at that point i put my head on my desk because i was laughing so hard that i couldn't breathe. ah, these first graders...

No comments: