Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the best week EVER

have i mentioned that we're only in school 3 days this week? no? oh, well......we only have three days of school this week!!! and since i'm just now getting around to blogging about it, we only have one day left. i am so happy!

due to a combination of bad weather days and good friday, we have thursday, friday, and next monday off. there are no words to describe how excited i am. and my kids are pretty thrilled too. the first thing one of my boys said to me yesterday was,

"miss hernandez! is it true that we have thursday friday monday off?"

"yes it is! isn't that exciting?"

"YES! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!!"

i concur.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so I might be a tad jealous. We also have those same problems, however, we DON'T get Friday or Monday off because of bad weather days. Darn it! Well enojoy the time off for me! :)