Wednesday, September 24, 2008

small groups

almost four years ago, lennon gave me and kelli an incredible opportunity-he gave us the chance to lead a small group. kelli led with her friend olivia, and i led with my friend kylah (whom i love so much!). anyway, since february of '05, i had taught a small group every semester until i student taught last year. i have great memories, but i have to be honest and tell you that my best memories involve that first semester. i would get to kylah's house earlier than everyone else and talk to her and delana. then i'd stay after everyone left and talk to her and delana. actually, now that i think about it, they were probably tired of me every tuesday night! sorry!

it's been over a year since i led a small group, and now my dad has given me a chance to once again do something that i enjoy so much. we're doing a fall campaign at church, nothing's too hard for God. there are small groups that go along with it, and kelli and i are leading the one for the young adults. i'm so excited about it, and i feel a little like i'm coming home to something familiar.

yay for small groups!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm going private so if you want to keep reading my blog,post your e-mail address, or e-mail it to me at chelsey1852@yahoo.com!

kj said...

i never, ever, ever got tired of you! :) what i would do for one of those tuesday nights again...

love you.