Tuesday, April 1, 2008

oh man...

live museum is over.

in case i haven't told you, live museum is an event that the 2nd and 3rd graders do every year. they each pick a notable person from history and write a short report about that person. then they have to memorize the report and they present a "live museum" for the public. it is usually planned the same night as the school's open house, so prospective families can see it too. my kids did so well! i'm very proud of them.

but, in usual bethany fashion, something embarrassing happened to me. i was standing near the door of the gym talking to some people. i vaguely noticed that there were two little boys standing next to me but i didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. i should have. one of the boys shoved the other one...right into me. my ankle turned. i fell.

did i mention that the gym was full? oh man...

but, like i said before, live museum is over. for that, i give thanks.

No comments: