Saturday, April 12, 2008

kleenex and an open mouth

i've been looking forward to this break from school for a little while now. although i'm not sure what i needed a break from, seeing as spring break was a mere three weeks ago, this was supposed to be a nice and relaxing time. thursday night my throat started hurting. it has led to a cold. darn it.

my throat still hurts, i keep sneezing, and i can't breathe through my nose. i'm currently sitting on my bed with a pile of kleenex next to me (i'm too lazy, i mean sick, to get up and throw them away), my mouth open so i breathe.

this is the 3rd cold in 4 months. i hardly get sick. i'm so miserable. =(

someone come take care of me before i die.

i think some dr. pepper would really help. or chick-fil-a. or both.

3 comments:

lisoto said...

oh the consequences of being a teacher to little darlings that probably don't use a kleenix when they sneeze in your classroom :)

SarahMc said...

Oh Bethany! I didn't read this until Sunday night or I so would have been bringing you that Dr. Pepper...

Unknown said...

sorry my friend..you will be sick all this first year of teaching! I caught everything..it's just being around all those kids and their germs! No fun! :0(