Sunday, December 16, 2007

happy birthday, baby brother

today was ryan's 13th birthday. whoa...i still remember the day he was born. kelli and i were pulled from school early because my mom was in labor. kelli was really mad because she had to leave her class christmas party early. ha! some things never change. we waited for two hours, and then the nurse brought him out. he had so much hair. and when we finally got to hold him later in my mom's room, he had this high-pitched cry. we joked that he sounded like a puppy.

little did i know how much i would love him and take care of him. other than splashing water on his face to wake him up, i think i did a pretty good job. he even made me a mother's day card one year because i was his 2nd mother. and now he's 13. that just doesn't seem right. he should still be 2 years old and extremely fat. he should still be waddling over to my bed and asking to sleep in my bed. now he's a handsome 13 years old young man, playing sports, involved in choir, orchestra, and of course church. where does the time go?

happy birthday, ryan! i love you, even though you say mean, sarcastic things to me. i have no idea where the sarcasm comes from. no idea at all...

this picture's a year old. i don't have my camera with me or else i would put a more current picture on here. sorry.

joey, give me my camera back! pretty please...

No comments: