Tuesday, December 18, 2007

big news

i graduated on saturday. it was a good, full day. i promise to post pictures here at some point in time. but i didn't really have a chance to savor that "just graduated" feeling. why?

BECAUSE I'M A THIRD GRADE TEACHER! yes, ladies and gentlemen (all 3 of you), i got a job teaching third grade. i've been since there since yesterday, and i just know i'm going to looooove it. there are certain perks here at this school that i wouldn't get anywhere else...know what i mean? if not, just act like you do and nod. thank you.

i have to go now. i have papers to grade and my new bedtime is 9:00.

oh yeah, and teachers...I NEED HELP!

6 comments:

kj said...

WHAT?!!?!?!?!

you're a third grade teacher?!?!?!?

i feel so out of the loop on your life. please give me the details! do you have my school email? if so, email me there! if not, i'll text it to you, just let me know!

love you and praying for you! congrats!

Unknown said...

Um..hello! We need a few more details Missy! What school?

lisoto said...

Have you had to endure a "sweep" yet? ha ha

gulp235 said...

ha... even if i don't write, i still read... man so i guess you'll still be hiding out huh? welcome to the real world! love ya beth!

BLU said...

Wow! So happy for you...welcome to the working world! More details...please (what school?)

marme said...

Congratulations on graduation and the job! I'm so proud of you!!!!