Monday, July 7, 2008

i think i might be married to someone named jess

i opened my e-mail this morning to this message:


Hey Beth,

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you. I am so glad we are married and even after seven years I would choose you all over again. Thanks for making my life so complete. Thanks for your leadership in my spiritual growth. You challenge me to keep God 1st and that is the best thing a spouse can do so thank you!!! I love you and can't wait for the next 7 years and what wonderful things it will bring.

Can't wait to see you!!

Love Jess


holy cow.

5 comments:

Jehu Hernandez said...

Beth, call me. We need to talk!

lisoto said...

somebody call and warn Uncle Noe :)

Adri said...

maybe it's your husband emailing you from the future! so cool!

gulp235 said...

hmmm... this is what you were taking about. how weird.

mari said...

At least you know someone else named "Beth" is doing your name proud!