Saturday, May 17, 2008

did you see the ridiculous time of this post?

yes, i'm up. really up. i'm even dressed and look halfway decent. why, you ask?

i'm going to san antonio for a school trip. no, not my school-another school. but here's the scary part: i'm going on this trip as a chaperone.

yes, you read right-a chaperone.

when did i get old enough to be a chaperone?

i feel really old. and being up at 6 o'clock on a saturday morning is not helping.

on a much brighter note: 4 1/2 days of school left! maybe then i can get some serious blogging done!

4 comments:

lisoto said...

I won't be surprised if you get mistaken for one of the students :)

Bethany Hernandez said...

it happened on the bus before we even left san angelo!

lisoto said...

LOL!!! reminds me of when lionel told a student to remove his cap when he saw him in the hallway & the student turned out to be a teacher!!

which reminds me of when osiel was at Mertzon and a teacher in the cafeteria told him he couldn't cut the line, ha ha

which reminds me....j/k....gotta go get ready for church.

Jehu Hernandez said...

The same thing happened to me once or twice, obviously a long, long time ago!