Saturday, November 24, 2007

pastor appreciation day

earlier this month, on november 11, our church celebrated pastor appreciation day. it is now my new favorite day of the year! i've mentioned how much i love my church, and much of it has to do with what great people they all are. they let us know all the time how much we are appreciated (now who wouldn't love that?!). this particular sunday, they presented us with money to eat lunch (olive garden, yum yum!) and then we played a fun game of wheel of fortune. it was hilarious! we got so many good things off of it: a bag of m&ms, dr. pepper, starbucks card, chick-fil-a card...and those were only my gifts! i'm not too sure what everyone else got; i was too busy oohing and aahing over my gifts. i've got to hand it to bernice and cheli-they planned the day for us and cheli even preached so my dad could have the day off. thanks so much, solid rock church! we love you!


No comments: