Wednesday, October 21, 2009

apology letter

i have a student who reminds a whole lot of...kelli.

yes, that's true. i can't escape from her!

about a month ago, this girl said something sarcastic to me. it got back to her mom (ok, her mom is my friend), and her mom made her write me an apology letter. i have it here for your entertainment!

dear ms. hernandez,
i am sorry for my attitude toward you. i will try my best not to do it again and i will also do my seatwork neatly. i will be obedient toward you and i will be respectful toward you. i will definitely stop the talking in line and in class. i will also pay attention and i will stop turning around in class. i'll stop talking in the bathroom. i will also listen to what you say.

in case you were wondering, yes-she did talk that much! but ever since i got the letter, she has been golden. her momma made sure of that!

No comments: