Tuesday, June 30, 2009

an update...of sorts

yes, it's bullets

  • i took the gre on june 20th. i'm not gonna lie-it was hard. i know part of my score, but not what i made on the analytical writing part. surprisingly, i'm not all that nervous about what i got. i studied, i did my best, and now i'm trusting that whatever happens next is God's will.
  • God has been teaching me a whole lot this summer. it's not pretty. in fact, there have been many tears. but really, does it help to fight what God is trying to do in my life? i think not.
  • our family goes to corpus christi on thursday for vacation. i can't wait! i was born in corpus, so i love going back. and my godparents live there, which makes the trip so much more fun. of course we will go to the beach, but i am also looking forward to eating at THE BEST barbeque restaurant, joe cotton's. i'm not kidding-it's ridiculously good. and their barbeque sauce, well, don't even get me started. let's just say that i like a little bit of brisket with my sauce.
  • um...that's about it. corpus christi here we come! (and i'll try to do better about blogging in july. not making any promises, though.)

No comments: